Join Us Today!
Grow Your Business and Drive the Future of Transportation
ILTVA® is the preeminent association driving the development of the Light Transportation Vehicle (“LTV”) Industry. We started as an association to develop safety standards. Today we continue that core mission and actively engage elected officials and monitor and critique legislation and regulation on a state, national (U.S.) and international level. ILTVA®‘s goals are to improve the safety and grow the use of economical to buy and own LTVs. Now we are embarking on a mission to grow the association to represent LTVs Worldwide.
Founding Members Include:
Your Organization has the Opportunity to:
- Partner With Industry Leaders
- Advocate With A Unified Voice
- Support The Growth of Economical and Safe LTVs
- Support Global Initiatives and Standards For LTVs and golf cars
Core Memberships are reserved for:
Specifically for Vehicle Manufacturers • Board Seat, Committee Leaders
Associate Memberships are ideal for Industry Suppliers
Allied Memberships are available for Associations & Educational Institutions
Who should Join?
- Manufacturers of LTVs and golf cars Seeking Legitimacy and Acceptance In the U.S. and Foreign Countries
- Current and Prospective Tier One and Tier Two Suppliers to the Industry
- Manufacturers and Suppliers Seeking One-stop Supply Sources
- Media, academicians engaged in safety or epidemiology research, and testing laboratories
- Those qualifying persons seeking periodic reports regarding current and pending legislation applicable to LTVs and golf cars
Proposals for Membership are available upon request by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.